The Global Security Monitoring and Incident Response (MIR) team at Roche strives to keep our networks and users safe from constantly emerging threats. As a Security Analyst, you will help protect proprietary information, patient data, keep computer systems clean, and provide a safe network environment for our users. You will work with network operations teams to configure security appliances in order to protect against specific threats. Security Analysts are responsible for monitoring security information in a global environment, identifying threats, and taking actions on alerts.
- Participate in a global security monitoring team (Basel, Switzerland, Singapore and San Francisco, USA) that monitors for and responds to security events on Roche networks, working with external partners when necessary
- Improve internal investigation capabilities for responding to incidents by developing tools, scripting, and training
- Forensic analysis of artifacts, including malware, related to security incidents
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s in a relevant field or 5+ years in the information security field
- Experience should have an emphasis on network and computer security
- Network security monitoring experience in a large complex environment
- Log analysis related to security related situations
- Programming or scripting experience
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and documenting intrusions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, triage, and escalate information security incidents
- Familiarity with various defensive and offensive security toolsets
- Familiarity with SEIM technologies
Who We Are
A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the “Apply online” button below.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.