Alternate Location(s): Houston TX – 757 North Eldridge- Philadelphia PA – 401 North Broad Street- Thornton CO – 550 E 84th Ave Suite E-5- Wayne PA – 680 E Swedesford Road
Location: Annapolis-MD Houston-TX Philadelphia-PA Thornton-CO Wayne-PA
The Security Analyst assists in the development, execution, and monitoring of information security programs and has expertise as it relates to vulnerability and threat management and risk management supporting the company’s security strategy. The scope of the position’s responsibilities includes supporting the development, implementation and growth of security programs, procedures and controls implemented to analyze the company’s overall threat and risk landscape.
About You: We are looking for a hardworking, self-starter who is an effective communicator
- Provide support and knowledge for the vulnerability and threat programs to provide effective management of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of infrastructure and customers.
- Broaden vulnerability management program to advance the company’s regulatory compliance posture while developing vulnerability and threat management best practices to best satisfy company’s environment.
- Track emerging and evolving vulnerabilities, threats, and overall risks for impact and mitigation.
- Effectively communicate to company stakeholders risks and compliance expectations.
- Validate compliance efforts with identified risks.
- Provide management status reports and escalations on vulnerability and threat management efforts.
- Support governance roles in security exceptions and incident response.
- Leverage security knowledge to take part in various security activities including special projects and documentation.
- Execute and analyze security scan data in support of responsibilities.
- CISSP or equivalent certification preferred with minimum of 2-6 years of Security and/or IT experience required.
- BS in Computer Science, will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience with a minimum education requirement of a HS diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to identify, monitor, and investigate security vulnerability and threats while maintaining proficiency in vulnerability and threat management best practices.
- Strong communication, documentation skills, and presentation skills required.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills required.
- Participation in organizations such as CERT, IETF, ISACA, ISSA and SANS preferred.
- Demonstrates experience of and/or proven record of involvement in engagements of operational risk and enterprise risk management.
- Knowledge of hardware and software and underlying technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple initiatives and commitments simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and articulate technical information in business terms.
- Ability to exercise strong judgment in analyzing and solving problems of a difficult nature.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently as required.
- Sungard Availability Services offers a high growth environment with excellent compensation and immediate eligibility for our 401(k), health/dental insurance, educational assistance, and more. Sungard AS is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
- Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.