This position will be supporting our client’s accelerated approach for assessing high risk critical vendors.
* Track remediation of the identified findings as per program requirements and industry standard best practices
* Ensure vendor compliance to the business agreement, policies, procedures, & regulations along with ability to map controls and compliance requirements
* Review vendor supplied policies & procedures, internal/external assessment reports, agreements and provide feedback
* Update findings and remediation status in eGRC Archer tool and share risk metrics with executives
* Communicate, escalate, and track vendor progress on remediation activities
* Act as a liaison & SME for internal departments & vendors to successfully manage remediation
* Understand information security risks that are inherent to a business and articulate those risks in business terms
* Maintain current knowledge on information security topics and their applicability program requirements
* Engage Vendor Relationship Officer / Vendor Management Office regarding any delays/deviations during remediation
* Perform and manage Onsite Risk Assessments as per process documents
* Provision assessment reports and executive summaries with recommendations & direction regarding remediation efforts and disposition of the third party
Tools/skills are needed:
* Advance level experience in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint etc.
* Experience working with senior levels of management
* Good follow-up skills and detail oriented
* Security expertise including knowledge on different security risk assessment frameworks (NIST/Octave), standards (ISO27001/HITRUST/ITIL/Cobit), and act such as (HIPAA/GLBA).
* Experience in examining the SSAE 16 Audit report
* Knowledge and understanding of different security products (web/email filtering, disk encryption, IDS/IPS, antivirus, DLP, firewall etc.)
* Knowledge of software development methodologies, application security, and OWASP Top 10 guidelines
* Ability to document assessment work papers and preparing assessment report
* Ability to manage vendor assessment independently with minimal supervision
* Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options.