Alpha Media – Portland is looking for a Security Analyst to be located in our downtown Portland, Oregon headquarters. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is fast paced and deadline driven.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 251 radio stations within 51 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
- Maintain data and monitor security access
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Conduct internal and external security audits
- Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
- Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
- Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
- Train fellow employees in security awareness and procedures
- Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
- Advise IT management of, and remedy, any control gaps detected in course of activities.
- Ensure auditability of user access processes and approvals.
- Work with IT staff to mitigate risks in controlled systems.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- A minimum three years’ Security System experience.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Security regulatory requirements, security concepts, and privacy.
- Proven experience working with network forensic tools.
- Proven experience with SOX and HIPAA control requirements.
- Must be detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage shifting priorities.
- Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal customers.
- Regular, reliable, and predictable performance is required.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in security administration of a mid-size, complex environment.
- Proven experience with enterprise class security products such as web proxy, reverse proxy, load balancing, IDS/IPS, DLP, Firewall, IPsec/SSL VPN, WAN/LAN, DDOS prevention, wireless and remote connectivity.
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure security, including windows, Unix/Linux, SonicWall, desktop/laptop, and mobile security, hands-on experience in packet capturing and analyzing logs, as well as knowledge on cryptography and PKI.
- Compliance frameworks and requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- Knowledge of threat landscape, security threat and vulnerability management, and security monitoring and analytics.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Kevin Swayze, Corporate IT Manager
1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204