The Security Analyst role is responsible for performing accurate and precise real-time analysis and correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of client devices with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents.
Required Skills and Experience
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hackers Just Stole Another $180K in Ether From Cryptopia Exchange
- Police Hardly Able to Solve Cryptopia Hack Case. Police: Hackers Never Came Back for Second Attack
- $140K – $150K!! Information Security TS/SCI CISSP, CISA, CISM
- Learn How To Get Rich In Cyber Security
- Why All IT Mangers, CTO’s and CIO Should Take Lie Detectors Test