LOCATION: Dignity Health
FACILITY: Corp Office – PHX
DEPARTMENT: IT Security
SHIFT: 8HOUR, Day
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
HRS PER PAY PERIOD: 80
JOB ID: 1600029708
Processes Information Security, Identity Management access requests and/or operational incident tickets of low complexity. Follows established process for common requests and issues.
Performs basic operational tasks related to access control, network & endpoint-security-systems, and/or Security Risk Management processes. Proactively identifies and escalates incidents and operational performance concerns.
Monitors network security management system, analyzes events to identify standard information security incidents.
Triages inbound incidents from partner teams
Performs investigative tasks of low complexity on specific incidents.
• Provides assistance and support as requested to Security Engineering, IDM Engineering, Network Engineering, Security Risk Management and/or Information Security Ops.
• Proactively identifies and escalates incidents as well as operational performance concerns
• Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
• Assist in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement
• Pursue continuing education to grow and maintain knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, threats and trends in information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
• Act as a security advocate for IT operations team’s adherence to Dignity Health policies and industry best practices.
• Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts, participant in the population of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
• Communicates technical information to team members.
1-2 years’ experience in related job area (IT support, information security, identity/access management, IT Audit, forensics/eDiscovery) strongly preferred.
1-2 years’ experience in programing or system/network operations and administration preferred.
Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc.) required.
Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS preferred.
Experience responding to information security related incidents in an operations environment preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
One or more relevant technical/professional security certifications (such as: COMP-TIA Network+ , Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or vendor-specific) preferred.
Functional understanding of regulatory and compliance mandates, including but not limited to HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley preferred.
Knowledge of healthcare environments preferred
About Dignity Health
Dignity Health, one of the nation’s largest health care systems, is a 21-state network of 9,000 physicians, 59,000 employees, and more than 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational care, imaging centers, home health, and primary care clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and underserved. In FY15, Dignity Health provided $1.7 billion in charitable care and services. For more information, please visit our website at www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Dignity Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant.