DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC Technology Security Services organization provides security service operations to DXC’s outsourcing customers.
The Security Compliance Integration Engineer is responsible for delivering operational services to outsourcing accounts on time, on target and with a certain level of quality. The Security Compliance Integration Engineer focuses on implementing host security compliance solutions according to customer requirements, operation continuity, to provide Incident and Change management of the supported infrastructures/environments. The main goal is to meet the predefined Service Level Agreements and to maximize the customer’s satisfaction. He/she works in close relationship with other teams and is under direct supervision by the team Management. The Project Management part of the job incorporates deep technical solution support and guidance to customers, demonstrated ownership and follow-through on problems, resource and time management skills.
- Build strong working relationship with Team Technology Leads, Account Support Team representatives and Capability support / technology teams
- Good awareness of the customers’ business and overall knowledge of the customer’s environment and support processes
- Complying with the ITIL standards by observing the Incident Management lifecycle processes.
- Deep-level troubleshooting in conjunction with vendor and third-party support within the applicable technology platform that you will be responsible for
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis in Problem Management lifecycle activities
- Maintenance of the Configuration Management DataBase (CMDB) Configuration Items (CI’s) in conjunction with environment changes
- Cover all other technical responsibilities and implement project plans related to the platform/technology
- General understanding on any of the following: IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Storage, Backups, DB’s or Network management), operations monitoring and End User support. Hands-on experience and/or certification/diploma is considered as plus!
- General understanding of IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems NT, UX, Backups, DB’s or Network management), operations monitoring and end user support.
• General understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes
• Excellent command of English language
• Good communication skills
We offer a challenging role including:
Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Life insurance
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world’s premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that DXC Technology is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. DXC takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that DXC may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of DXC. DXC Technology can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.