Investigates suspected instances of waste, fraud and abuse; data spills; and, network penetrations of the customer’s information systems. Investigates and eradicates computer viruses and malicious code.
Education and/or Experience:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
TOP SECRET Clearance Level Required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and /or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operated vehicles and office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, and distance vision.
Some travel may be required based on business demands.
General office environment.
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out