Adams Communication and Engineering Technologys (ACET) is seeking a Security Computer and Forensics Investigator for our Northern, VA and St. Louis, MO locations.
Qualified candidates must posess an active TS/SCI clearance.
About ACET: Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
The successful candidate investigates suspected instances of waste, fraud and abuse; data spills; and, network penetrations of the customer’s information systems. Investigates and eradicates computer viruses and malicious code. Provide computer incident and violation response support, and cyber security awareness and training. Participates in technical meetings and working groups to address issues related to computer security, protection against malware and other vulnerabilities. Assist in the development and delivery of malware security awareness products and briefings. Collaborate with the customer, team members, computer security investigators, forensic analysts, and other internal and external organizations.
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting security investigations and operations relating to suspected incidents.
- In-depth working knowledge in DoD intelligence regulations and familiar with intelligence oversight principles.
- Must possess superior writing and briefing skills and publish finished analysis.
- Must possess a level of knowledge and experience with information technology, information systems and other technical disciplines, which is adequate to allow for successful completion of all assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelors of Arts and/Or Bachelors of Science Degree (Experience may be substituted for Education Requirement).
- Credentialed from a recognized counterintelligence training school desired.
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.