We are looking for a system security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses experience in the security space.
This position is an individual contributor role with responsibility for infosec across international networks and systems infrastructure within our SAAS application environments.
Our ideal candidate will be an eager information and data security “generalist” with the ability to jump into the implementation of infosec policies, handle incident response, and glue together data from disparate systems. Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols.
At least 3 years of professional level IT background + Bachelor’s Degree
More Than 2 Years of experience and knowledge of:
– Data and Information Security Engineering
– Firewall Rules and Access Lists
– Incidence Response (IR) and Analysis
– Vulnerability Management (VM) Tools
– Intrusion Detection and Protection Monitoring
– Packet/Protocol analysis & Network Traffic Identification
– SOC II Experience
– Log management systems