Check Point’s mission is to provide industry-leading security solutions that redefine the security landscape. We achieve our mission by constantly developing innovative and cutting edge technology solutions focused on real customer needs, while challenging ourselves to grow and excel.
If you want to be part of the fascinating and fast growing Cyber Security industry, where your unique talent and value will be recognized, Check Point Software Technologies is where you want to be.
Join now and become a part of the success story that secures tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes around the globe.
Join Check Point’s leading sales team and take your career one step ahead!
- Provide pre-sales technical support to Check Point Channel/Account Managers and strategic Check Point Customers, developing POC’s & architecting revenue generating services that drive sales
- Conduct technical meetings with customers and partners to highlight our products and solutions. Perform design work for end users, partners, and resellers
- Conduct technical pilots and competitive reviews
- Hold on-going education sessions with our Partners
- Perform limited post-sales support
- BS, EE/CS degree or technical school certificate
- 5 years in networking standards and protocols (Ethernet, routing, Unix, Network Mgr., Internet Protocol addressing)
- Strong data communication experience
- Working knowledge of system design
- Strong security and networking background
- Some travel required
- Check Point experience and certification preferred