April 15, 2020 – Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, time is scarce and the amount of available information is overwhelming. Security leaders are spending most of their time dealing with critical immediate concerns, with little opportunity to look ahead.
That’s why the Security Executive Council has launched a COVID-19 Security Resource Page. The new page includes vetted security-specific tools and resources that will help security leaders transition their organizations safely through the next pandemic phases of deceleration and phased recovery.
The COVID-19 resources are created by SEC staff and Subject Matter Experts (SME) using the Collective Knowledge of the SEC community. Resources include:
• COVID-19 Decision Insight: Addressing Employee Wellness and Duty of Care Responsibilities
• Phases of Pandemic with Action Items for Security
• COVID-19 GSOC & General Security Risk Mitigation Checklist
• COVID-19 Decision Insight: COVID-19 and Security Cost-Cutting Measures
• When Emotions Run High: Dealing with Stress in Crisis Management
• Structured Critical Incident Response (Parts 1-4)
Resources are free of charge. The page will be updated continually throughout the pandemic event. Click here to visit the SEC COVID-19 Security Resources page.
Contact us if you need assistance in COVID-19 strategic planning, response or recovery at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Security Executive Council
The Security Executive Council is the leading research and advisory firm focused on corporate security risk mitigation strategies and plans. We work with security leaders to transform security programs into more capable and valued centers of excellence. Watch our 3-minute video for a quick overview or visit us at www.securityexecutivecouncil.com.
Click her for the original source of this story.