COMPANY NAME: NETSCOUT
IT Security Summer Internship
IT Security Intern
This position works as part of the Information Security Office responsible for ensuring that the company’s information resources are secure from unauthorized access. This position supports Information Security Office programs which include risk management, compliance management, audits and assessments, customer inquiries, and security awareness. Assists in analysis of technology and operational risks to the enterprise and ensures that the appropriate controls are in place to comply with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards. This position demands an organized, action oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work and support on multiple initiatives simultaneously; strong communication and customer focus is required.
• Supports the development, implementation, and management of security policies and procedures to ensure they remain aligned with business objectives and meet regulatory requirements.
• Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of security applications and tools based upon the established security architecture.
• Provides support with third party security risk assessments and IT audit, and provides tracking for findings and resolution.Responds to customer inquiries regarding company’s security practices.
• Assist in the development of training for CY2017 and Security Awareness Programs.
• Assist in the SOX ITGC Audit.
• Aids in the development of, and enforces and maintains NetScout’s Information Security controls, procedures, and standards; may participate in audits, as necessary.
• Assists with the Implementation of Security Awareness goals defined as part of organization’s strategy; help design and implement programs and activities to achieve those goals.
• Provides project support for security function. This includes assisting with security design and preparing security documentation for internal process as well as internal/external audits and assessments.
• Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to develop positive relationships and effectively communicate with employees, customers, auditors, business partners, and all levels of management.
• Strong analytical, writing, and problem solving skills.
|Education||High School (or equivalent work experience)|
|Location||MA – Westford|