At Kinney Group, we empower our customers’ transition to the cloud, and we need your help. Our solutions leverage forward-leaning cloud computing systems in a space emerging as the “New IT”, which gives our colleagues access to compelling work. We seek ambidextrous talent: we have the engineering prowess to paint the masterpiece, and the business savvy to make the necessary, fine-tuned brush strokes to get there.
We are holistic, strategic thinkers and we demonstrate West Coast agility. Regardless of the role, we are deliberate about customer intimacy and doing the right thing. All. The. Time.
Engineers at Kinney Group make an elite team of technology maestros and have a continuous focus on evolving, forward-leaning technology. This is all while understanding a project’s true organizational purpose and having sensitivity for our customers’ cloud transition experience.
Maintain responsibility for security monitoring and rapid response to security alerts and events. Create, tune, and compile metrics of all security devices and documentation of processes and procedures. Identify security issues and risks and then develop mitigation plans. Work in a 24/7 SOC environment and provide analysis and trending of security log data from various security devices. Apply up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry, including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes, and the development of new attacks and threat vectors. Recommend solutions to mitigate risk in any activity that potentially impacts the security of existing IT and information management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Secret clearance (Interim acceptable on Day 1)
- GCIH, CEH or equivalent (ref DoD 8570 IA Baseline, CND- Incident Responder)
- 3 years of experience with incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking, or Cybersecurity case management
- 1 year of experience in a security operations center
- Experience with Cybersecurity tools, including ArcSight, ACAS, or other SIEM tools
- Experience with Cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies
- Experience with Network Ports and protocols
- Experience with log review and analysis
- Knowledge of current and emerging security technologies
- Ability to correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior
- Possession of excellent analytics, collaboration skills, detailed working
- CCNA or Network+ Certification
- Computing Environment Certificates, including McAfee, Blue Coat, RedHat, or Cisco
More About Kinney Group:
Kinney Group is a cloud solutions integrator harnessing the power of IT in the cloud to improve lives. Automation is in Kinney Group’s DNA, enabling the company to integrate the most advanced security, analytics, and infrastructure technologies as an optimized solution powering IT-driven mission and business processes in the cloud for federal agencies and Fortune 1000 companies. We are an elite team with a unique combination of credentials for strict security environments.
Our colleagues subscribe to a shared ethos and purpose for the company to achieve clarity and organizational health. This translates across every customer touch point within the organization. We offer compelling work as well as leadership commitment to ongoing training and development.
Kinney Group, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.