Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: Our Client, a healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Security Operations Engineer in New York, NY.
• Operate and maintain the InfoSec team’s portfolio of vulnerability management, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), automation, and authentication tools;
• Provide forensic recovery / support, event management, spam investigation, threat feed management, penetration testing, proactive defense, network sensor auditing, and security event management;
• Cooperate closely with peer teams inside the Information Security department, and business partners across a large, multi-campus healthcare organization;
• Enhanced defense posture and proactively develop secure, robust solutions across the organization.
• Experience in a related field (2+ years);
• Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk (preferred);
• Experience with vulnerability management platforms such as Nexpose, Nessus, etc. (preferred);
• Experience with network security platforms including SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, web proxies and internet content filtering (preferred);
• Experience with cryptography and encryption products, data loss prevention, mobile device management (preferred);
• CISSP, CEH, CNSE or equivalent certification (preferred);
• B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, or a computer related discipline.
Please feel free to apply directly and contact me with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 947-8827