5 month contract
Pay rate $18.00 per hour
11:00am to 8:00pm
- Shift work necessary. Resume needs to indicate they are available for both of the following shifts including holidays if needed. Shift will be either Tuesday through Saturday or Sunday through Thursday from 11am – 8pm, or 8am-5pm
< >Handle incoming and perform outgoing security related customer calls. Ensure consistent treatment of customers accused of violating company’s Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). Interact with the Residential and Business customer base to assist in resolving security incidents and concerns. Requirements:< >Prefer: Education in cyber security with general IT helpdesk experience or some certifications in IT and some experience with cyber security. · Background in customer service is required.
· Knowledge of IP Addressing and basic networking concepts.
· Knowledge of current and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
· Experience with investigation of security incidents and an understanding of application vulnerabilities.
· Knowledge of security issues, techniques, tools and implications.
· Familiarity with developing/maintaining security policies, procedures, and incident response activities.
· Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone and by written communications in a clear, straightforward and professional manner.
· Fluent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications – Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
· Ability to work in a team environment, sharing workloads and responsibilities.
· Ability to produce metrics reports on security initiatives.
· Customer service oriented.
· Holidays included. (We are open on holidays as well. They will need to work at least one holiday per year. )
· Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience· Experience in information systems environment, preferably in IT/Network Security 1+ Years