Progressive. Competitive. Fearless. Elite. alliantgroup.
As a national consulting firm focused on being the voice to the middle market, our mission is simple: Strengthening American businesses. How do we do this? We hire the brightest talent with the most diverse backgrounds who are obsessed and passionate about making a difference. We are seeking an IT Data Warehouse Analyst to join our “a” team.
– Provide tier I Information Security Support alliantgroup.
– End user support for hardware and software issues including MDM and other DLP enterprise solutions.
– Record, track, document support requests.
– Follow up on and/or escalate support issues as required.
– Perform data device forensics, recovery, and backups.
– Monitor and maintain virus, malware and other alliantgroup cybersecurity applications.
– Support, maintain and troubleshoot various end user accounts and permissions
– Maintain inventory, tracking and chain of custody records for alliantgroup assets
– Adhere and apply IT Security industry best practices and corporate policies.
– 3 years in the information technology field or a BS in information technology.
– Strong service and work ethic.
– Eligible for a Secret clearance.
– Familiarity with MS Exchange and Active Directory.
– Familiarity with enterprise Data Loss prevention tools.
– Have or obtain S+ certification within 3 months of date of hire.
DESIRED CERTIFICATION OR EQUIVELANT SKILLS
– S+, A+, N+
: Information Technology