POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing startup, installation, closeout and service of jobs; assisting in design and other tasks as assigned while delivering on VTI commitments.
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Accurate written record keeping, submitted on time and complete,
- Maintain professional licensing as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- All work is performed to Company standards and quality installation techniques are practiced.
- Installs, terminates and tests equipment as per specifications and in conjunction with any pertaining building and or electrical codes.
- Responsible for training apprentices on Company procedures, systems and installation techniques.
- Work with Field Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance.
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of jobs to ensure delivery of the project
- Work with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turn over of jobs to the client and service department
- Repair, restore and test all systems per specifications and in conjunction with any pertaining building and or electrical codes.
- Technician only-24hr on-call rotation.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working in the electronic field with daily use of AC/DC theory
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics as evidenced by 1 year of experience
- Ability to pass a background check, drug test and DMV record check?, with valid driver’s license
- Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity
- 3+ years working in the electronic field with daily use of AC/DC theory
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite as evidenced by 1 year of experience
- Aptitude for learning system programming as evidenced by 1 year of experience
o Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
o Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
o Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
o Ability to complete projects on time and on budget
o Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations
o Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
o Ability to function as an effective team member
o Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, (i.e. see, hear, speak and write clearly) in order to communicate with employees and/or customers; manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Site work job conditions are similar to typical construction projects. Work at required heights utilizing ladders, scaffolding, lifts, or other. Work in confined spaces as necessary.
- Additional environments include office spaces, medical, industrial, warehouse, parking ramps, and other.
- Outdoor work including occasional adverse weather conditions or cold/heat temperatures may be required.
- Travel required.
- Training as required.
Position will be based in the Green Bay area and supported from our office West Allis, WI.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.