The successful candidate will be part of a highly professional team operating and supporting a High Profile Government Operations Center located in the Nation’s Capital. In this role the successful candidate will monitor network security events received from monitored networks and take appropriate action based on customer’s security policy. Work as an integrated team assisting high profile customers with security related issues. Review alerts escalated by Level 1 Analysts and troubleshoot agent software issues. Additionally, the successful candidate will perform analysis of log files and conduct forensic analysis of system resource access. An opportunity to contribute to technical consultation on highly complex tasks to assist and/or provide guidance to lower level technical personnel.
MacB’s contract is to support a complex Operations Center for a high profile Government customer in the National Capital area. This is a continuation of along-term relationship MacB has had in delivering Operations Center management and oversight.
The successful candidate will be part of an integrated team that functions in a 24×7/365 schedule in a dynamic environment operating a complex network comprised of many users and sources within the Government. This is an exciting and fulfilling opportunity for a senior analyst to continue building on professional skills.
- MUST have five (5) years related experience and/or training in IT Security Monitoring, Cyber Analysis, and/or Vulnerability Analysis
- Contract requires min (5) years experience in IT Security Monitoring and Analysis
- Skills and experience in monitoring, evaluating, and interpreting vulnerabilities, CVEs, remedies, mitigation measures, techniques for escalation, social engineering tactics, phishing techniques, and performing vulnerability assessments
- Prefer a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Network Security
- Documented skills and experience required
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.