SAIC is seeking a IA Cyber Security Analyst Senior to join our team.
Job Title Description: IA Management Cyber Security Analyst Senior
– Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions.
– Conducts risk and vulnerability assessment at the network, system and application level.
– Conducts threat modeling exercises. Develops and implements security controls and formulates operational risk mitigations along with assisting in security awareness programs. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
– Researches, evaluates and recommends new security tools, techniques, and technologies and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy.
– Utilizes COTS/GOTS and custom tools and processes/procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions.
– Assists in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6/3), and makes recommendations on process tailoring. Performs analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
– Supports the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre- test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results, and preparation of required reports.
– Periodically conducts a review of each system’s audits and monitors corrective actions until all actions are closed.
– May support cyber metrics development, maintenance and reporting.
– May provide briefings to senior staff.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Perform IA functions to maintain an acceptable security posture
– Collaborate closely with data owners, information system owners, and users of information systems and networks.
– Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and Audit Coordination Support.
– Provide IA guidance on the maintenance and configuration control of hardware, systems, and application software.
– Serve as the technical subject matter expert in support of the Government FISMA lead and liaison.
– Collect, analyze, and report information related to applicable systems to verify compliance with reporting requirements to the IC and DoD
– Clearance Level Must Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
– Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Bachelors and Five (5) years or more of related experience
– DoD 8570/8140 IAT II Certification (Security+, GSEC, or SSCP)
– Experience with Cross Domain technologies.
– Experience with Information Technology Virtualization o Experience with Cloud IA Technologies
– Experience with Cryptography
– Experience with Public Key Infrastructure
– Experience with Network and Host-Based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
– Experience with Cyber mission Computer Network Defense of space assets o Experience with Cyber Defense Techniques
– Operational Readiness, Verification, and Validation Reviews.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
– Masters and seven (7) years or more related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
– CISSP, or CISM certification o Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
– Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
– Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
– Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
– Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s)
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC provides systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees and annual revenues of about $4.3 billion.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 30, 2016, 10:43:39 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Engineer, Cyber Security, Information Systems, Cloud, Security, Engineering, Technology