Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Serves as senior program cyber subject matter expert
• Improved Cyber-Related Information Sharing and Reporting
• Assist customer identify and exploit opportunities, and protect against unanticipated dangers in the cyberspace environment
• Manage incoming/outgoing cyber-focused orders and taskers
• Conduct operational impact assessments in the event of a realized incident or perceived threat
• Develop, implement, and track cyber-focused mission metrics
• Improve cyber support to Critical Infrastructure Risk Management (CIRM)
• Liaison with cyber Counterintelligence and Law Enforcement entities as well as
• Develop and analyze Current Operations requirements and provide support in the assessment, evaluation, and testing of existing and emerging Current Operations technologies, systems and capabilities.
• Produce actionable cyber intelligence by analyzing, investigating and reporting based on monitoring cyber activity and conducting risk assessment and mitigation.
• Conduct cyber risk assessment through analysis, investigation, “what if” simulation and reporting.
• Conduct research and independent review of cyber systems and processes to identify requirements consistent with directives governing the cyber domain risk management and program and system protection.
• Prior cyber, signal, or intel specialist working within an operations center environment
• Offensive Security Certified Professional, Certified Ethical Hacker, or Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (or equivalent) certification.
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Army experience preferred
• Masters Degree with 10 years experience, Bachelors Degree with 18 years experience, or High School with 22 years experience