Roles & Responsibilities
- Advertising hotline whistle blowing
- Conducting Fraud Awareness trainings across perimeter in order to detect frauds and train & sensitize officials/ staff in various departments/ functions to the dangers of fraudulent behavior
- Investigation of financial impropriety by analysis, research and in depth review of files and documents in a global multicultural environment
- Identifying control weaknesses in various processes that could result into financial/ accounting frauds
- Assisting acquisition and analysis of devices e.g. laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, mobile devices, web-mail providers, and cloud services
- Assisting data mining initiatives
- Producing detailed investigation reports to document and support findings
- Presentation of findings to the audit committee and other management forums
- CA/CPA/ACCA/CIA/ CFE Must
- CFE is preferable, else willing to work towards CFE certification within 6 months of joining
- Fluent in English. Any other language (Spanish/ French) is preferred
- Up to 7 years of experience including 3 years in forensic field;
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills, Self starter, analytical, results oriented, with appropriate judgment and ability to manage time and several projects / cases together.
- Prior experience with one of the big four, or large multinational company will be an added advantage.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills – capability to utilize data analytical tools and or willingness to learn tools to support delivery of reports needed in an investigation.
- Working knowledge of SAP would be preferred
- Prior experience in the field of digital forensic and data mining/ analytics is preferred