This position is to support and maintain the organization’s Cybersecurity (CY) program. The CY section ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of United States Marine Corps data via continuous monitoring of the organization’s cybersecurity posture on client networks, infrastructure, systems and applications. Ensures compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; recommending opportunities to strengthen the internal control structure.
- Application security auditing, access control and account auditing, analysis and auditing of system security baselines before integration into the production environment.
- Thoroughly evaluate security controls, retain evidence of evaluation and findings, and prepare reports.
- Prepare system security plans
- Prepare evaluation reports and present findings.
- Prepare and deliver briefings
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Typically, eight (8) or more years of Information Technology and/or Cybersecurity experience.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with security controls is recommended; NIST RMF, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), PCI-DSS, OR ISO 270001.
- Knowledge of Federal, DoD, Navy and USMC information system security policies and regulations is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office for word processing, developing and maintaining databases, spreadsheets and preparing graphical presentations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Must obtain and maintain the appropriate CY certification qualification, in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Management
- Must obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
All benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with InfoReliance. Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- 18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
- Tuition & Professional Certification Support
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible work arrangements, where possible
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Commuter Costs, Medical and Dependent Care
- All employees are eligible for our performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.
We invest in the pursuit of interesting and challenging work. We have built our success by seeking out and solving highly complex business problems, anticipating and delivering creative solutions to meet emerging needs, and providing our customers with optimal and sustainable business value. We set the bar high for ourselves as a business and for our employees.
We are looking for employees with ambition, who aspire to achieving big goals, who seek to make a positive and real impact on our clients’ success. We are seeking those with the knowledge, the curiosity, the insight, the engagement, the humility, and the determination to succeed.
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with a group of similarly motivated individuals, who bring their unique backgrounds, achievements, work and life experience to bear on tough problems, creating an environment where great ideas are made and thrive. We support our employees with professional development opportunities, from the perspective of both training and the ability to gain hands on experience in new areas.
Most importantly, our leaders and employees understand what collaboration, dedication, and teamwork really means and demonstrates that knowledge through their actions every day. Bring your best – there is no limit to what you can achieve here.
Accolades and Partnerships
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) 2014 Invent And Simplify Partner Of The Year; AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, AWS Managed Service Partner (1 of 23 in the U.S.), AWS Reseller
- Microsoft Federal Solution Partner of the Year 2014 & Microsoft Public Sector Services Partner of the Year 2013 & 6 Time Microsoft Partner Awardee. Microsoft Consulting Services and Cloud Services Partner. Office 365 Reseller.
- McAfee Security Innovation Alliance Elite Partner