Sony DADC New Media Solutions Inc. provides complete digital supply chain solutions to power a new era of media consumption. Major film studios, broadcasters, music labels, game companies, software providers, and other content providers rely on our Media as a Service (MaaS) Ven.ue for innovative technology to keep pace with rapidly evolving consumer demand and emerging multi-channel distribution models. Our market insight, proven expertise across both physical and digital media, and strategic partnerships throughout the industry enable us to provide unmatched end-to-end services that deliver the speed, efficiency, and quality required by today’s digital media businesses and the audiences they serve. Built on our foundation as the world’s leading digital supply chain and logistics provider, Ven.ue offers an immersive interface and a flexible MaaS model. Everything from rights management, content preparation & ingest, global distribution, broadcast playout and OTT with fully integrated merchandising and commerce. Ven.ue provides a single solution to distribute content to thousands of destinations around the world while creating a unique personalized experience for each consumer.
Sony is currently seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to join our team in Marina Del Rey, CA.
- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security processes and solutions leveraging Amazon Web Service (AWS) and other third-parties
- Deploy security solutions in cloud environments
- Monitor system logs, SIEM tools, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks during code builds and deployments
- Respond to, and when appropriate, resolve and/or escalate security incidents
- Report unresolved security exposures, misuse of resources, and non-compliance situations
- Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to build infrastructure and servers on AWS
- Minimum 5 years of information security experience with 2 years of Cloud Security experience
- Solid understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Lambda, and others
- Experience in DevOps environments and maintaining security in CI/CD processes
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns, issues to other teams
- Proficient in AWS CLI, Bash, and Python
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), SANS GIAC, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CASP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certifications strongly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Nmap, Nessus, Kali Linux, Wireshark, Metasploit Framework, and other security-related tools.
- Demonstrated experience in investigating security issues related to Internet, server, desktop, laptop, tablet and other mobile device security issues; OS patching, hardening and anti-virus.
- Understanding of data network configuration and infrastructure concepts, including TCP/IP, routers, internet/intranet/extranet, firewalls, web servers and security hierarchy including the application of encryption key infrastructures and authentication processes.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.