Integrated Health 21, LLC – Pittsburgh
Integrated Health 21 (IH21) is a dynamic, customer-oriented provider of health management services across the continental United States. Since 2009 we have partnered with employees, employers, health benefits specialists, and insurance plans to maintain or improve employee health, well-being and productivity and reduce health care costs. We are dedicated to providing exceptional, cost-effective health promotion, wellness and biometric screening programs that help identify employee risk and manage rising healthcare costs.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Senior IT Manager in our Corporate office located in Pittsburgh’s South Side. The position would also provide support to our locations in Erie, Eastern PA and New Jersey on an as needed basis.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Working with senior leadership to develop, implement and monitor all aspects of the organization’s IT and data security policies and procedures.
- Serve as the compliance and IT security representative for the organization.
- Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to the IS/IT operations.
- Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs, providing references and support.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools and all infrastructure.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateway, intrusion detection systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience required with demonstrated leadership responsibility in information technology or related field.
- Advanced level knowledge in the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012; Windows 7/8; Microsoft Office Suite, with a focus on Excel and Access; Office 365 administration; Active Directory management and Group Policy design/deployment; Exchange Server 2013; private, point-to-point VPN design and administration; server virtualization strategies and technologies
- Knowledge of the following helpful: VMWare Virtual Center; Veeam Backup Server; Nimble Storage SAN; Cisco ASA Firewall products
- Strong customer service and/or business experience desired.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package as well as a great work environment. For additional company information, please visit our website at www.integratedhealth21.com.
IH21 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.