For more than 30 years, TeleTech has anticipated customer needs and stayed ahead of consumer demands. As the leading global provider of technology-enabled customer experience solutions, TeleTech designs, enables, manages, and grows superior customer experiences that drive shareholder value. Simply put, we help companies grow the value of their business by growing the value of their customer base. From design to delivery, our comprehensive solutions create value across the entire customer life cycle with industry-specific services.
Our capabilities include:
• Design: Customer Strategy Services
• Enable: Customer Technology Services
• Manage: Customer Management Services
• Grow: Customer Growth Services
The Sr. Security Engineer performs perimeter and internal security implementation, security assessment, firewall management and intrusion detection prevention for the core security infrastructure for the company within a global multi data center 24×7 operation. This role requires strong trouble-shooting skills, security and network knowledge as well as a firm grasp of current events and new technologies in the security space.
- Develop project based firewall solutions to meet specific company needs
- Provides project launch engineering capacity planning and support
- Configure, install, maintain and manage firewall security appliances (Cisco ASA, Check Point)
- Provides support for anti-DDOS mitigation systems, threat sandboxing and other anti-threat technologies
- Function as a technical leader with strategic vision and maintain multiple projects at once.
- Collaborate with global partners.
- Troubleshooting security and network integrations (TCP/IP and packet analysis)
- Have the ability to work with scripting technologies (python, C#, Ruby, etc)
- On call rotation participation required
- 3-5 years experience with infrastructure security engineering
- BA/BS in a computer related field or security related certification
- Experience with infrastructure security solutions
- CISSP certification (or other relevant security certifications)
- Cisco ASA Firewall/ SourceFire
- Check Point
- Proxy experience
- Site to Site VPN design experience
- Experience with anti-threat sandboxing solutions
- Experience with IPS/IDS technologies
- SIEM tool work experience (Qradar, Splunk. Etc)
- Knowledge in LANs/WAN technology, Internet technology, experience in routing and network protocols (especially TCP/IP)
- Strong ability to produce technical documentation
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.