We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Security Analyst. This position provides technical consultation for system and data security and assists in the coordination, development, and implementation of security controls to reduce and manage risk to computer-stored information assets. The person in this position will audit and identify weakness and vulnerabilities to HealthPartners’ data and systems, provide analysis concerning resolution to risks and consult with IS&T groups to ensure compliance of established security processes and controls. This person will also participate in the application development/major enhancement process to ensure that new systems are developed with a correct level of internal and external security; delegate implementation tasks to lower level analysts; and promote security awareness throughout the company.
At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
- Promotes and implements IS&T’s security program to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of HealthPartners’ network and infrastructure.
- Performs security forensic services; gathering and consolidating data artifacts.
- Monitors security event reports and actions; ensuring the appropriate response is performed and coordinated.
- Provides IS&T security control guidance and interpretation to IS&T Application, IS&T Technical Infrastructure, and HealthPartners’ staff and management.
- Provides security consultation on small to midsize projects
- Updates Security Program documentation and recommends changes to the infrastructure to the Security Architect
- Promotes and educates staff on security principles and HealthPartners’ policy and process.
- Assists with the coordination and development of system security enhancements.
- Documents vulnerability finding trends and provides recommendations for root cause resolution.
- May coordinate changes to the security infrastructure; ensuring change management processes are followed and the appropriate documentation is gathered.
- Assesses and documents security deviation requests to ensure the appropriate risk, impact, and approvals are captured.
- Assess third party alignment to HealthPartners’ Security Standards.
- Gathers documentation and provides subject matter expertise for audit, regulatory requirements, and third parties.
- Maintains awareness of the latest developments in key areas of responsibility and presents opportunities that might benefit the organization.
- Excellent desktop tool proficiency including Microsoft products (i.g. Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the security aspects of multiple system platforms, operating systems, software communications, and network protocols.
- Experience coordinating projects
- Knowledge of structured methodologies and standards such as ISO 27000, NIST, PMI, ITIL, CMMI, OWASP, and CoBit
- Knowledge of federal and state security-related legislation including HIPAA, PCI, JCAHO, NCQA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years experience in Information Security
- Symantec DLP
- MobileIron MDM
- CISSP or CISA Certification
- BeyondTrust PowerBroker
- Safenet / Gemalto MFA
- Safenet / Gemalto HSM
- Symantec SEP
- Symantec SEE
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #45708.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.