Guess what? We’re back! Â This is the 33rd episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored byÂ SecureState. Â This episode was hosted byÂ Tom EstonÂ andÂ Scott WrightÂ recorded May 15, 2014. Â Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Social Media sites affected by Heartbleed
- NYPD Twitter hashtag campain FAIL
- Facebook Fail pages for brands like ADT alarm service
- New Snowden Docs Highlight â€œWeaknessesâ€ In Facebook Data SecurityÂ
- Snapchat security failure
- Facebook class action lawsuit status
- Canada’s Privacy Commissioner rules on Facebook remedies in case of harrassment by child imposter
- Interesting view on Android permissions requested by FB apps (and proposed solution)
- People snubbed on Facebook feel less “meaningful existence,” study finds
- Tom’s presentation on Enterprise Open Source Intelligence Gathering (OSINT)
Please send any show feedback toÂ feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.comÂ or comment below.Â You can also call our voice mail box atÂ 1-613-693-0997Â if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode.Â Â Don’t forget Â toÂ subscribe to the podcast in iTunes,Â follow us on TwitterÂ andÂ like us on Facebook.Â Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!
View full post on Social Media Security
Other Sites You May Like: