Yoh has a contract to hire opportunity for a Software Quality Assurance Tester to join our client in Aberdeen, Maryland.
– Develop, implement, and maintain manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications.
– Prepares test designs based on documented requirements and interviews with the users and the development team.
– Recommends methodologies and software for automated testing and defect tracking.
– Develops quality assurance and validation tests and plans.
– Prepares queries to access databases.
– Searches source code as needed.
– Analyzes results, draws conclusions from test results, and makes recommendations.
– Ensures that no defective products are moved to the production environment.
– US Citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
– 4 year technical degree
– Information Technology background
– Experience in using various computer languages and platforms
– Experience with testing tools and methodologies
– Ability to communicate and interact with all levels
Preferred Job Skills / Education and Experience:
– Experience with 508 compliance desired
Discover all that’s possible with Yoh. Apply now.
Yoh is a professional staffing provider with over 70 years of experience in the short- and long-term staffing services industry; visit our website to learn more about our company.
Yoh, a Day Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tax Term: CON_HIRE_W2
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Wired