Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position of Software System Engineer/Analyst II.
Summary: The Software System Engineer/Analyst II will use a targeted vulnerability discovery capability/methodology for operational targets, such as router, server, and client operating systems at kernel or user level, software applications, and network-aware services and capabilities with or without the source code.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in tactics related meetings, planning conferences and events, collect tactically significant data, and provide written TTP as appropriate for submittal to client.
- Identify vulnerabilities in operational targets and develop prototype exploits that serve as a proof-of-concept that the vulnerability has been exploited and OCO/DCO effects are assured.
- Discover zero-day vulnerabilities in operational targets and prototype counter-adversary exploits. The contractor shall train government employees on vulnerability discovery and capability development methodologies.
- Administer the GFE equipment and networks, and train government employees in areas of integrated cellular networks (2g, 2.5g, 3g, LTE, etc.) wireless reverse engineering and wireless vulnerability fuzzing and discovery.
- Refine identified vulnerability exploits into operational target access weapons.
- Perform Wired/Wireless offensive and defensive cyber tool development & maintenance.
- Perform mobile malware and forensic analysis.
- Develop wireless Network Defense capability or means to mitigate threats from identified vulnerabilities or exploits.
- Develop signatures or other methods to improve identified Wireless Intrusion Detection System (WIDS) for targeted wireless systems.
- The contractor shall reach back to major cellular network providers to keep up to date on the latest mobile malware research and maintain a working understanding of the latest wireless network defensive techniques.
- Provide reach-back support to a globally recognized network and information technology research laboratory, as well as a globally relevant network operations team
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Five (5-10) years of experience or MS in Computer Science or related scientific/technical field with three (4) years of experience; or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Top Secret clearance based on a current Single Scope Background Investigation.
- Willing to accept a CI Polygraph test
- Possess excellent analytical and technical problem-solving skills;
- Have experience in basic scripting and/or programming in a high level language;
- Have significant understanding of and practical experience with various Internet protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, BGP).
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status