|Counties Across Iowa|
|This is a courtesy posting for a non-merit position. Please follow instructions in the “To apply” section for directions on how to apply for this position.|
Under general supervision, a Special Agent assigned to the Division of Criminal Investigation conducts criminal investigations related to alleged violations of Iowa law; or conducts complex background investigations; or performs forensic examinations of computers; or reviews unsolved cases for further investigation; performs related work as required.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
|An applicant must be at least eighteen (22) years of age upon graduation from the academy.|
|Positions in this class are exempt from the screening and referral requirements of the Iowa Department of Administrative Services – Human Resources Enterprise. Apply directly to the Department of Public Safety.
Note: Testing dates for Physical Fitness and P.O.S.T. Exam are as follows:
Follow instructions on www.dpscareers.com as additional information will be provided to those who qualify. If you are having difficulties applying online, please call the Department of Public Safety Peace Officer Applicant Coordinator.
- The Rise of #ATM #Attacks
- State Bank of Mauritius files complaint with Singapore police to track down hackers
- #SingHealth #COI report: 16 recommendations put forward in dealing with #IT #security incidents
- #Hacking attempts made on 30 computers of #defense #acquisition agency
- The #Cybersecurity 202: Is #Trump’s get-tough #cyber strategy working? Former officials develop a way to find out