iProtect Cell Phone Detector with White Noise
with the iProtect Cell Phone Detector with White Noise you can protect
yourself from open air from eavesdropping using the NG2000 Cell Phone
Detector and White Noise Generator. Designed to alert and protect the
user from electronic eavesdropping threats, the NG2000 springs to action
in the presence of unwanted GSM or CDMA signals.
The iProtect Cell phone detector has been designed to detect and indicate the illegal activation of a mobile phone. In addition to this main function, the N2000 also creates interference to the surrounding area of the telephone's microphone by generating 'white noise' when radio-waves are detected; this noise suppresses the microphone in the telephone rendering it useless.
- Warns you with the help of the 3 LEDs and a sound alarm when the telephone starts exchanging data with the network
- Automatic generation of audio interference (white noise)
- Accurate and sensitive detection of GSM 900/1800/1900, CDMA850, WCDMA2100 (3G, UMTS) by Bluetooth intelligent algorithm of the microcontroller
- Separate visual and sound indication of different communication protocols
- Portable design
- High sensitivity for detection with pre-selectors provides a better detection distance
- Long battery resource of up to 5 days (low current consumption)
- Does not block the mobile network in the area