iProtect Detection Wand
KJB - DD1206
The iProtect 1215 brings powerful handheld detection to the DIY user. Conventional RF detectors are typically capable of discovering signals up to 4-6 GHz. Higher frequencies generally stay unstudied during sweeping procedures, unless you've invested in an expensive spectrum analyzer. This small, handheld microwave pointer-probe extends the checked frequency range during sweeping procedures up to 13 GHz.
When you are looking for High frequencies the iProtect will get the job done!
This handheld device packs a power punch of detection in such a small space and has a battery life of 12-15 hours. It detects video, audio, digital or analog signals and can find surveillance bugging devices which are usually not detectable by standard RF detectors. The directed antenna allows the user to understand where the signal originates from which helps to locate the source physically. Plus, with the 16-segment indicator you get even more easy and precise pinpointing of the bugging device. Battery 12-25 hours
- Detects bugging devices omitted by standard RF detectors
- Discovers microwave signals in the range of 4-13 GHz
- Detects signals not depending on their type – video, audio, digital or analogue
- Built-in directed antenna
- 3 working modes: Normal, Vibrating and Audio
- 16-segment indicator for easy and precise pinpointing of the bugging device
- Sensitivity controlled by attenuator
- Antenna's directivity (out-of-direction attenuation) -6 dBm
- Portable and durable duralumin body
- Powered by just 1 AA (LR06) battery
- Low power indication
- Battery resource 12-25 hours
Typical signals Detected by iProtect DD1215 are Wireless microphones working on 5 GHz frequency band, Wireless video cameras 5GHz, Covert 5GHz Wi-Fi access point, Covert 5GHz Wi-Fi client device, Other surveillance (bugging devices) employing frequencies between 4-13 GHz.
Great for small sweep areas, all TSCM professional should have one their arsenal.
- Frequency range 4000 – 13000 MHz (4-13 GHz)
- Controls Power button, Mode button, ATT button
- Indicators 16-segment bargraph, Vibration, Battery state (3 colors), Working mode, ATT state
- Battery resource 12 – 25 hours
- Current consumption Normal: 80 mA Vibrating: 180 mA Audio: 130 mA
- Power source 1 x AA battery
Dimensions: 3.5” L x 7.75” W x 1.5” H
Weight: 0lb 8oz
Download Specification Sheet
- 2 AA Batteries