Join our analytics team and help us enable our healthcare providers to improve the lives of our patients. You’ll have the opportunity to think globally about the health of our patient populations and drive new insights into interventions that make patients healthier and make the healthcare system more financially sustainable. Use your background in healthcare analytics to really enhance people’s lives in a direct and measurable way!
* Build clear and intuitive analyses of data to convey information quickly.
* Design a beautiful user experience for analytics consumers.
* Communicate effectively with users, vendors, and leadership to gain consensus on proper timelines, project scope, and ensure desired outcomes are met.
* Develop reports and analytical tools using Epic Reporting Workbench, Radar, Qlikview, Business Objects, and the Microsoft BI Stack.
* Document work thoroughly and contribute to our culture of sustainable maintenance through adherence and creation of standards.
* Apply Agile principles to daily work.
* Build training curricula and guide users to ensure they are successful with the data we provide.
* Gain a detailed understanding of the business operations driving analytics needs.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Certification in at least one Epic module
* Strong analytics background and 3+ years of experience with SQL
* Certification in Epic’s Hospital Billing data model or an EpicCare data model
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or related field
* Any experience with Peoplesoft is preferred by not required
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: – n/a –
Compensation: – n/a –
Location: US – Maryland