Valiant Solutions is seeking a Senior GRC Security Analyst to join our growing team supporting a large Government client. This position is located in Washington, DC and requires an active Secret Clearance or higher.
Valiant Solutions is a Cybersecurity company delivering cutting-edge security solutions to our Government clients specializing in Cloud Security, Security Engineering, and Federal GRC. This is your chance to work with a wide range of Security technologies supporting one of our security operations teams. This candidate will provide technical expertise on Security controls implementation and development of Information Security procedures for systems and applications. You will be part of a team working to establish an Information Security framework and helping develop a comprehensive IT Security program at the agency level.
Active Secret Clearance or higher required. All candidates must be clearable US Citizens.
• Take an active role in Valiant’s Knowledge Centers and grow professional expertise in emerging Cybersecurity tools and techniques.
• Create and mentor others in the creation of compelling content for whitepapers, briefing materials, and proposals.
• Analyze and define security requirements for information protection.
• Be able to execute with limited direction or conceptual direction, anticipates customer needs and proactively supports those needs.
• Lead efforts and mentor junior staff.
• Be recognized by customers as a key contributor to project deliverables.
• CISSP or equivalent Security certification
• Have detailed knowledge of NIST Policies, Governance, Security Planning and Architecture, FISMA Compliance, RMF, Incident Analysis, and General Security Best Practices
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills to support customers, internal stakeholders, peers, and public audiences.
• Ability to communicate, both written and orally, to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Good understanding of and experience with applying FISMA and NIST Cybersecurity framework and requirements.
• Technical expertise of Operational and Security controls implementation.
• Experience in developing Information Security policies and procedures.
• Experience working in smaller project teams or task areas where quality standards are met or exceeded.
• Experience or familiarity with any of the following tools is preferred, but not required: Tenable Security Center, Bluecoat, FireEye EX or NX series, Varonis Data Advantage, McAfee Enterprise Security Manager
Required Experience and Education:
• Four years of technical experience in defining security program requirements or processes for the protection of sensitive or classified information.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or additional two years of industry experience.
About Valiant Solutions:
Valiant Solutions is a security focused IT solutions provider with both public and private sector clients nationwide. As named one of the fastest growing privately held companies by Inc5000 and Best Places to Work in the DC area by WBJ, Valiant Solutions provides its employees with great benefits and opportunities for advancement. At the same time, we understand that our employees need the right balance between professional growth and personal life. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about the mission they support and are committed to the customers they serve. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment as part of a stellar team of professionals, then we invite you to apply online today.
Benefits Snapshot (includes, but not limited to):
Valiant pays 99% of the Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage for FTE
Valiant contributes 25% towards Health Coverage for Family and Dependents
100% Paid Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Policy for FTE
100% Paid Certifications
401K Matching up to 4%
Paid Time On – 40 hours to pursue innovation
Valiant University – Online Education and Training Portal
Reimbursement for Public Transit and Parking
FSA programs for: Medical Costs, Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Valiant Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time and also be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· Must be able to constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine, and computer printer.
· Must be able to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express one self, and exchange information visually and verbally.
· Must be able to occasionally bend and lift files and papers up to 10 pounds throughout the office space for events and meetings.
· Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
· The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Valiant Solutions to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should Valiant Solutions or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents.