Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for information systems processing National Security Information.Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional.Will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Must become DoD 8570.01m compliant within 6 months of employment.
- Experience implementing the JAFAN/JSIG, DCID/ICD, DITSCAP, DIACAP or NISPOM requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Experience supporting various computer hardware and multiple operating systems in both a stand-alone and in LAN/WAN configurations.
- Familiar with the security features and/or vulnerability of various operating systems.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Must possess a current Secret clearance.
- Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex IS compliance and security problems.
- DCID 6/3, JAFAN 6/3, DIACAP, and/or ICD 503 (a.k.a. Risk Management Framework) experience.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Experience with various types of special test equipment (STE).
- Willing to travel on company business.
- Public speaking experience.
Required Education:(This is the minimum level of education or degree and major required for the position.)
- BS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience, or
- MS degree in an information systems/technology related field with 2 years of directly related experience
Business Unit Profile
Go further. Outdo yourself. Set a mission and accomplish it with Raytheon. As a world-leading supplier of defense and aerospace systems, Raytheon is your partner for achieving professional success. Our Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) is a world leader in integration systems and solutions for advanced missions.
As a Raytheon employee, you will enjoy comprehensive healthcare coverage including medical, prescription drug, vision and dental care, as well as Healthcare & Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts. Your financial well-being will be supported through our saving and investment plan, stock ownership plan, and retirement benefits. Moreover, we offer flexible work arrangements and provide various other forms of employee assistance.