|Student Employee – Cyber Security
Location: Knoxville, TN or Palo Alto, CA
Research and technical support for EPRI’s information assurance and cyber security technology projects in the power delivery sector. These projects focus on applying cyber security techniques to the electric sector and the operations technology (OT) domain.
Execute research studies for one or more of the following areas: incident management, threat management, identity and access management, or security metrics.
Student that is currently an undergraduate or graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineer/Electrical Engineering.
EPRI participates in E-Verify, an online system operated jointly by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration (SSA). EPRI uses the system to check the work status of new hires by comparing information from the employee’s I-9 form against SSA and Department of Homeland Security databases.
Note: To ensure compliance with U.S. export controls, please indicate your U.S. citizenship or (for foreign citizens) your U.S. visa/immigration status in your resume or cover letter.
- Third party Cybersecurity Failures Cost Businesses the Most
- Scammers Stealing Down Payments By Hacking Real Estate Agents’ Email Accounts
- How to address the changing reality of cybersecurity
- If you want to get to grips with cyber security, look at the big picture
- Nework Security Analyst – Intrusion Detection
Listen To NCS Radio