- TauliaÂ empowers global 2000 firms to generateÂ $10+ million/year in savingsÂ by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises
- We areÂ well fundedÂ byÂ top-tier VC’sÂ andÂ are already working withÂ big, payingÂ customersÂ whose products you likely use every day
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Â Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA
About the Job:
As the Supplier Outreach Specialist at Taulia, you will be responsible for contacting suppliers via phone and performing the following tasks:
- Discuss the benefits of Dynamic Discounting and Early Payments with suppliers.
- Updating supplier records to ensure accurate and up-to-date e-mail addresses and phone numbers are on file.
- Educating suppliers on the benefits of using the Taulia Vendor Portal.
- Encouraging suppliers to enroll in the Taulia Vendor Portal.
- Guiding suppliers through the enrollment process, as well as other basic portal functionalities.
- Work closely with the Supplier Campaign Manager on developing and executing targeted calling campaigns for various supplier groups.
- Engage in professional and welcoming conversations with suppliers to obtain their contact information and encourage them to enroll in the Taulia Vendor Portal.
- Use various tools, including internet queries and online databases, to search for supplier phone numbers so that they can be contacted.
- Use provided onboarding tools to accurately track each attempt to contact a supplier.
- Report the progress of each active calling campaign on a regular basis.
- Represent Taulia in a professional and positive manner.
- Ability to understand and discuss the business-to-business transactions that occur in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong phone and e-mail etiquette.
- 1-2 years of prior calling campaign experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can meet overall job objectives with limited guidance.
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Â Write whatever you like, but we’d prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you’ve done you are particularly proud of.
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.