Exciting System Administrator position working on a GEOINT mission at NASIC that requires administration resources to assist with the needs of mission analyst and support staff as it relates to their data management and workstation needs.
You will work as a software developer in a lab environment that develops data loaders which parse incoming data streams and store the results. You will also work as a systems administrator in the lab, that performs routine maintenance on the RedHat Linux systems, installs new hardware systems, manages the physical and virtual servers, manages the backup system, and develops recommendations for planning future hardware and network growth.
- 2 years managing Linux systems in a secure environment
- 2 years operating and maintaining C/C++/FORTRAN applications
- 2 years system administration in secure Linux (RedHat)environment
- 2 years experience installing/integrating hardware
- Security+ certification
- Network+ certification
- A+ certification
- Proper installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of workstation (and internal components, i.e., hard drives, cards, motherboard, power supply), peripheral devices, (i.e., keyboard, mouse, monitor, keyboard/video/mouse [KVM] switch), and network connectivity experience.
For more than 35 years, MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB) has been solving some of the Nation’s most complex National Security challenges. Defense, Intelligence Community, Special Operations Forces, Homeland Security and Federal agencies rely on our advanced engineering services and product solutions to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Join MacB where you will work a with team of highly experienced professionals in the areas of Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Research Development Test and Evaluation, Information Operations, fabrication, IT solutions, Logistics and Acquisition Management. MacB has won multiple workplace awards, offers generous salaries and benefits, and has outstanding growth opportunities.