System Administrator II
The System Administrator II helps Langley by administering our growing data center and systems infrastructure. This is done by participating in the installation and administration of organizational servers and related components while overseeing the physical security, integrity, and safety of the data center/server infrastructure. The System Administrator will also assists in the design, installation, administration, secure and optimize servers, storage and related components to achieve high performance and availability of the various business applications. Additionally, this position ensures the availability of client/server applications, and configuring all new implementations, and developing processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Administration and support of all servers and applications,
- Designs, install and administer all NetApp and other storage hardware and software,
- Designs, install and administer UCS platforms,
- Configures and administrates PC and server hardware, PC or server based application software, PC or server based operating systems and peripheral hardware,
- Assists in the resolution of connectivity problems to the IBM AIX host computer,
- Have a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification or training or 2+ years of equivalent experience.
- Current VMware Certified Professional (VCP#-DCV) or equivalent training/experience.
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange or equivalent certification, training or experience.
- Experienced knowledge of Microsoft Systems Center (SCCM) and/or Microsoft System Operation Manager (SCOM) or equivalent certification, training or experience.
- Enjoy analyzing technical issues and finding solutions for end users,
- Are committed to continuously developing your skills,
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment,
- Want to be part of dynamic organization ranked number one by Kiplinger for “Best Credit Union”, then this job if for you!