|Job Description and Requirements:|
|USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a System Engineer IV (Cyber Security Project Manager) to work out of Schriever AFB, Colorado.
|– Three (3) years of relevant project management experience or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
– Subject Matter Expert knowledge of Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) training systems and associated architectures to include the Standard Space Trainer (SST), Air Force Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) and Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) Operational Training, Department of Defense (DoD) Cyber Security/Information Assurance (IA).
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
|– Assemble and lead a project team with skills to identify, analyze and document the baseline requirements for SST integration into the Distributed Mission Operations Center – Space (DMOC-S) developmental and operational environments.
– Identify, analyze, evaluate, and document the necessary security weaknesses and vulnerabilities, network architectures, communications, software, and hardware requirements to connect the DMOC-S to current and future SSTs in IA compliant network architectures.
– Conducting required site surveys; examining, evaluating, documenting, and comparing the systems’ software, hardware, and environmental security controls, and comparing that posture with applicable DoD and industry standards.
– Develop a time-phased Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) detailing requirements for system design and implementation; develop alternatives and recommendations on potential solutions for the DMOC-S-to-SST architecture.
– Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs) with applicable agencies; identify and document integration testing and evaluation requirements for the proposed IA-compliant architecture.
– Prepare Computer Systems Requirement Documents (CSRDs) and equipment transfer paperwork, as necessary; obtaining and submitting necessary Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation for an Authorization to Connect (ATC) and an Authorization to Operate (ATO).
– Develop a Risk Management Plan for an IA complaint SST network development and transition 30 days prior to connecting to SST complaint network, as applicable.
– Develop recommendations for mitigation of vulnerabilities to the Designated Approval Authority (DAA) and implementing DAA-approved mitigation measures to obtain an ATO.
– Additional duties as assigned.Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Morrisville, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.