Are you interested in working with an energetic group of people? Looking for a fun and challenging environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity to progress within a growing, industry-leading company? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Let Us Inspire You!
Who are we?
DFC has been helping people with their financial needs for over 30 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your check cashed, or simply need to wire some money, DFC is here to serve you.
For anyone interested in working within the financial services sector, DFC Global Corp. offers an excellent career path. We empower you to make decisions, foster career growth, and reward hard work.
What do you do?
In this role – The IT Systems Security Analyst will be responsible for configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of information security tool sets across the organization.
This is a career, not just any ordinary job!!
What do we need?
You to have an amazing personality and communication style.
That you are super-organized and are a problem solver.
That you take pride in everything that you do, and it shows.
And most importantly that you have unquestionable integrity.
Why work for us?
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success.
If we sound like a fit, and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that fosters employee growth, apply today!
The IT Systems Security Analyst will be responsible for configuration, monitoring, and maintenance of information security tool sets across the organization. He or she will be responsible for identifying and responding to security incidents and events.
- Conduct vulnerability scans on Company IT infrastructure with the main focus of protecting customer-information
- Manage web access requests
- Manage anti-malware technologies and processes
- Manage encryption software
- Compile system security compliance report
- Configuration and reporting of vulnerability management application
- Configuration and reporting of security information and event management application
- Support access and identity management program
- Provides technical support by troubleshooting security issues and resolving or escalating as necessary
- Participate in infrastructure and development working groups such as change review board and vendor reviews.
- Maintain network security diagrams
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
One or more of the following security certifications preferred:
- CISSP or SSCP
- GIAC (GSEC or similar)
- CompTIA Security +
- Cisco and/or Microsoft certifications
- Minimum of 2 years as network security administrator or similar role
- Working knowledge of Cisco Networking Security including: ASA/PIX/IOS/Catalyst, IronPort.
- Strong knowledge of patch management tools such as WSUS, SCCM or Altiris
- Vulnerability audits with resolution management
- Security information and event management administration
- Thorough knowledge of security best practices
- Enterprise security architecture design and implementation.
- Work independently and as a team player
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proven experience providing customer service and satisfaction
- Ability to analyze complex problems and quickly provide working solutions
- Possess innovative and creative problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
• Medical/Dental/Vision benefits available after 30 days of employment
• Company paid life insurance
• Paid Holidays
• PTO/401K/Tuition Reimbursement
• On site cafeteria and wellness center
• Convenient central location
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.