|Job Description and Requirements:|
|USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Systems Security Engineer to work out of Kirtland AFB, NM.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
|• Maintain a CISSP certification.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
• Mastery of the functions of IAT Level I.
• Ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard IA concepts, practices, and procedures within the Network Environment.
|• Responsible for oversight of design, build, and deployment of secure applications,
• Integrating security into the software development life cycle by including specific security-related activities in software engineering processes. Security-related activities include:
o Identifying security objectives;
o Applying secure design guidelines, patterns, and principles;
o Conducting architecture and design reviews for security;
o Creating threat models;
o Performing regular code reviews for security;
o Testing for security; and
o Conducting deployment reviews to ensure secure configuration.
• The security engineer will be responsible for designing to physical security and COMSEC requirements.
• Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure Network Environment (NE).
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the company: USfalcon Inc provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense clients in the areas of C4ISR Operations, Aerospace mission support, Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics and Training. It has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States. USfalcon has offices in Cary, NC, Colorado Springs, CO, Reston, VA, Newport News, VA, Huntsville, AL and Dayton, OH. For more information, visit the website at www.usfalcon.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.