|Job Description and Requirements:|
|USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Systems Security Engineer to work out of Kirtland AFB, NM.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
|• Maintain a CISSP certification.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
• Mastery of the functions of IAT Level I.
• Ability to apply knowledge and experience with standard IA concepts, practices, and procedures within the Network Environment.
|• Responsible for oversight of design, build, and deployment of secure applications,
• Integrating security into the software development life cycle by including specific security-related activities in software engineering processes. Security-related activities include:
o Identifying security objectives;
o Applying secure design guidelines, patterns, and principles;
o Conducting architecture and design reviews for security;
o Creating threat models;
o Performing regular code reviews for security;
o Testing for security; and
o Conducting deployment reviews to ensure secure configuration.
• The security engineer will be responsible for designing to physical security and COMSEC requirements.
• Apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to develop, implement, and maintain a secure Network Environment (NE).
• Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
About the Company: USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to Department of Defense and National Security clients in the areas of Aerospace, Mission Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Education and Training. USfalcon has been recognized as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the United States, with offices in Cary, NC, Reston, VA, Colorado Springs, CO, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL. USfalcon is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. www.usfalcon.com