As we grow our IT Telecom practice we are looking for Technical Business Analysts in Middletown, NJ that have proven performance developing and documenting business requirements using the Agile framework. In this full-time/regular role with CGI you will be working as part of our team in Middletown in support of our large telecom client. Strong client-facing communication skills are key!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of a Requirements Analysts are to interpret the business needs / business cases in concept and translate into manageable requirements. These requirements are for both process and systems needed by IT to support the product and/or feature enhancements.
Full responsibilities for the position include the following:
• Write both high level and detailed business requirements in a web environment
• Create requirement traceability documentation
• Assist the client in breaking down and assessing the scope of a project
• Understand the scope of functionality requested and facilitating requirement solicitation sessions
• Work closely with the creative teams to document the customer experience through the business requirements
• Review documentation provided by other members of the project to ensure that documentation is consistent with requested requirements
• Work closely with the business personnel to identify gaps in requested functionality and offer innovative solutions and requests
• Work with business, technical and testing resources to clarify business requests and resolve issues
• Manage timelines and deliverables assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years of relevant functional/business analysis experience in support of a telecom client or project, along with a strong understanding of the Agile methodology
• Proven experience in writing business requirements in a web environment
• Highly analytical and methodical in approach
• Well-spoken and can articulate answers to scenario based questions
• Proven experience facilitating meetings
• Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to be flexible to changing client priorities
• A four year bachelor’s degree in related field
What you can expect from us:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary depending upon specific assignment, or upon any US government security clearance if required. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, gender Identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, or other status protected by law. CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.