- Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The ICG Technology Information Security Team is responsible for managing application security risks and providing necessary as well as support to Operations and Technology teams. The IS Program team plays a key role in ensuring compliance with Citi’s IS standards and policies. The ICG Technology development unit is global organization with major presence in North America, EMEA and ASPAC region. The Identity Access Management program at Citi is a key initiative that manages various aspects of identity and access management operations. This IAM program manager position focuses on reducing risk resulting from Technology staff’s privileged and excessive access to ICG Technology environment.
The IAM Program Manager is responsible for the overall delivery of the program schedule, budget, and quality. The role requires expertise of program/project management functions such as plan, execute, monitor and manage of a global program in a very cross functional team settings. The IAM program manager will be highly motivated and proficient at managing all aspects of program such as scope, timelines, cost, issue and risk mitigation, reporting, communication and resource as well as stakeholder expectation management.
Program Management Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Technology /Business Information Security Officers, Technology compliance and application development community to assist in identifying and reducing IS risk within applications through driving the IAM program compliance.
- Gain through understanding of the program as well as different stakeholders and manage evolving scope of the program including scope, project planning, performance as well as communication to different stakeholders
- Establish program/project requirements as well as define/manage key performance metrics (KPI/KRI)
- Create/manage project plan and identify resource requirements while minimizing impact on internal clients (Development Unit)
- Closely monitor program progress on regular basis and report any risks along with mitigation strategies to Sr program manager
- Manage program scope change and its impact
- Develop and provide program level reporting (Progress, Project Risk, IT Risk Reduction, etc.) to Sr. Management as well as to Development unit Managers (clients) as well as different partners
- Monitor progress of corrective action plans and risk exceptions
- Lead and/or contribute to ad-hoc requests and projects as required by the management
- Collaborate with program team as well as partners to create necessary awareness through training and communication to various stakeholders during program lifecycles
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and provide recommendations to Sr. Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Professional project management certifications such as PMP required
- IS certifications like CISSP are a plus or should have willingness to obtain certification within 12 months of start date
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing projects/programs as project/program manager within Information Security, IT/IT Security Engineering/Operations.
- Good understanding of IT domain Identity & Access Management (Authentication, Access Control, Entitlement Management, Privileged User access management)
- Good Understanding of IT infrastructure such as (e.g., UNIX, Linux, and WINTEL), Databases (e.g., Oracle, SYBASE, MS-SQL)
- Experience with an enterprise scale financial or similar organization is required
- A confident, dynamic individual capable of working with cross functional teams at different levels
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and decision-making with minimum supervision
- Good organizational skills to manage many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Detailed oriented, results driven personality
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with use of automation for efficient process execution.
- Proficient in MS Office products, particularly PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Access & Excel.