The Saudi Ministry of Education has provided an electronic platform for distance education in this school year until there is a cure for the Corona virus or the virus is completely eliminated, in order to preserve the safety of students and avoid infection with the Corona virus, and the Saudi Ministry of Education assured all students that it is necessary to register on the platform Madrasati so that they can get explanations of all lessons for all levels of education, and in this article we present to you the goals of the Madrasati platform and the services provided by students as well.
The goal of my school platform
The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia is keen to provide all educational services through the distinctive school platform, and the primary goal of creating the My School platform is to protect students and teachers from infection with the Coronavirus when exposed to crowds while they are in schools, and all educational services and tools that students need have been provided, and it is worth It is noteworthy that all means of advanced modern technology have been provided to raise the level of education.
Madrasati platform services
Many services have been provided through the Madrasati platform, and the platform supports many educational services such as:
- My school platform contains a large number of questions, exceeding 1000 questions for each subject.
- An electronic copy of each academic subject is available for download to the student or parent.
- The platform also supports many tests that help students fully prepare for the end-of-year exams, and tests for assessing the student’s level.
- The platform also provides explanation of all lessons online, and the student can receive the explanation at any time.
- Also, one of the advantages of my school platform is that it supports many entertainment games that are integrated with education so that the student can enjoy the new way of education.
- The platform provides a timetable for the lessons of each stage.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.