Although the California Consumer Privacy Act has been in effect since January, there is still no clarity on how judges will rule in some of the class action lawsuits over third-party cookies collecting data and what constitutes a reasonable effort to protect personally identifiable information.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now
Click her for the original source of this story.