Global Payments is seeking a Security Threat Analyst for a full time position.
Responsibilities of Threat Analyst 1
• Perform front line accurate and precise real-time monitoring and analysis correlation of logs/alerts from a multitude of security devices with a focus on the determination of whether said events constitute security incidents
• Identify intrusion activity by leveraging alert data from multiple sensors and systems and determine priority for response
• Serve as a primary contact point for reporting potential security events
• Document security incidents as identified in the ticketing system
• Analyze and assess security incidents and escalate to Tier 2
Desired Skill Set
• 1 year experience in and understanding of ports, protocols, system hardening and system functions analysis as it relates to network security
• 1 year experience in and understanding of information security principles as it relates to system and network security
• 1 year experience in monitoring and maintaining system, network and security solutions
• 1 year experience in and knowledge of security and network incident response
Security Tool Experience
IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM
Security +, SANs GISF
High School Diploma/GED
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.