HM Health Solutions Inc.
Job Description :
HM Health Solutions is seeking Threat Management Analyst. You will work closely with infrastructure architecture / engineering / operations, compliance, and business teams when there is a security issue/vulnerability/threat. They will need to analyze the alert, understand/ interpret the alert, decide how to respond to it and then direct the team as to how to handle the alert, what to patch or how to handle the incident. This position is required to comply with all HM Health Solutions Corporate Policies and IT Procedures and Standards
Partner with multiple projects and initiatives to apply security architecture requirements, develop architecture solutions, integrate security into solution designs, access risks of security gaps, and develop architecture remediation
Prepare and present solution decks to different levels of management and varying technical experience
Analyze and assess vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks), investigate available tools and countermeasures to remedy the detected vulnerabilities, and recommend solutions and best practices
Perform operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
Complete project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
Assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Solid comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
- Familiarity with technologies such as log monitoring, Splunk, IDS tuning, APT, correlation, incorporating intelligence feeds.
- Experience with Vulnerability Scans and cyber intelligence threat reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSEC, SANS or similar industry certifications
- In-depth understanding of network security architecture, network and networking protocols
- Experience performing daily operational real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including, but not limited to, events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, firewall logs, system logs, applications and databases
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please call HR Services at 844-242-HR4U or visit HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org